Petrol is a big chunk of many Australian’s budget every week.
World oil prices are at a 10 year low but the benefits do not seem to be passing onto Australian motorists. So how can you save at the petrol pump?
From a luxury Porsche to the ever reliable Toyota and Hybrid SUV’s, there is sure to be a fuel efficient vehicle for everyone.
Here is a list of some of the most fuel efficient vehicles available in Australia.
9. Honda Civic DTiS
8. Citroen C4 Exclusive 82kW e-HDi EGS
7. Fiat Cabrio D/L 500 0.9 Turbo Twin Air Auto
6. Toyota Prius C Hybrid
5. Mini R56 Cooper D Hardtop
4. Audi 66kW A1 1.6 TDI Attraction
3. Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid
2. Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV (51km Range)
1. Nissan Leaf (87km Range)
It is worth keeping in mind that electric vehicles will have a limited km range they can travel before it converts to the petrol engine, or needs to be charged.