Automotive Mechanic/Technician position
May 6, 2021
Westside Auto Wholesale is Australia’s largest independent used car dealership and is based in Bentley, Perth.
We are family owned and operated and have been so for 20 years.
With over 2000 vehicles in stock, we have begun growing and expanding our workshop creating opportunities to join our Reconditioning Department on a full-time and permanent basis.
Our mechanics and technicians only work on internal vehicles to prepare for sale meaning it is a different environment to the pressures of a retail service centre.
Reporting directly to our Workshop Controller, the successful candidate will be a highly motivated person with a positive attitude.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Qualified Mechanic/Technician
- Prior experience at an automotive dealership will be highly regarded
- Knowledge and Mechanical Experience in the Automotive Industry
- A current Motor Mechanic Trade Certificate or equivalent
- A current Driver’s License (manual)
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller you will work as part of a solid team to ensure work is carried out at the highest standard and that guest satisfaction is always exceeded
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow processes
- Ability to work autonomously
- Some computer literacy
- High level of communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
This role presents an exciting opportunity to work within a successful and established dealership in a dynamic and constantly evolving industry.
If you believe you have the attributes and experience for this role, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Come and join the team!
Please note shortlisting will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.